Content Usage Guidelines
I often get asked if it's okay to share my images online via social media or whether my photographs can be used in projects of various kinds. To answer these questions, along with a few others related to copyright, I've created this set of content usage guidelines:
- All words and images presented on cherryfivers.com and cherryfivers.smugmug.com are the property of Cherry Fivers Photography and are copyrighted in the year they were published, unless otherwise noted.
- If you would like to share any of my images on social media, you are absolutely allowed to do so! I just ask that you clearly attribute the work to Cherry Fivers Photography and link back to the original content when possible.
- If you are interested in using any of my images for a personal project, full-resolution digital downloads are available for purchase, subject to the terms outlined below.
If you have questions about these guidelines, or would like more information on sharing, using, or purchasing images from Cherry Fivers Photography, please contact me.
Personal Use License Terms
Cherry Fivers Photography ("Content Provider") grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download (via SmugMug) and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") subject to the following restrictions:
- The license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is.'
- Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.